Otter xover lodge vs Pro xover lodge

• Eric Hammerud

So I’m stressing over which one to get. I always try to get the best I can at the time. Fleet farm as the xover lodge for $650. Pretty good deal imo. Is the ektra $400 worth the 1200d shell and swivel seats? I’m fine with the bench seat. Upgrading from an 2009 clam yukon. The only other option I’d consider is the clam x200 pro…

iTinker

This has been talked about, just search for it.

rickwalley

I also saw that $650 Fleet Farm sale…pretty good deal. If you already decided you’d be good with the bench, then I’d say you’ll be good with the non pro model. I think most people would say you’ll stay plenty warm, even with the 600d canvas. I think those are the real 2 differences….bench vs bucket seats and 600d vs. 1200d material.

Brady Valberg

I have the pro buddy has the non pro…the seats are more convenient imo…otherwise I don’t see a whole lot of difference other than weight savings…only reason I went w the pro is I got a smoking deal when I bought it a few years ago…mine is not an x over…it heats up fast and honestly can get to hot w the big buddy on low…same goes for my buddies 600d just takes a little while longer to heat up…if the bench seat isn’t what you want even if u buy 2 seats at 120 each your still saving a couple bucks…keep in mind denier is actually the exterior toughness you could say not actual insulation values…so the next thing to ask if how hard on stuff are you

Red Eye

I think the pro also has a back access door where the other does not

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.