Otter customer service.

• brian schultz
    Minot, ND

I don’t usually post threads about companies, but I just had to get the word out about this. I bought a otter lodge pro a few weeks ago. This weekend I finally got to putting it together. The last step is to attach the plastic wrap to hold the canvas to the sled and after dry fitting it realized I was one 8” piece short. This was Sunday night. So Monday I call otter first thing in the morning and tell them that I was missing a piece. They said they would send me one. I figured it would be to minot, Nd next week with the holiday. Well when I got home from the in-laws a full set was waiting on my door step. Now that service. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

They have been great to me on multiple occasions.

Last week I had a plastic swivel insert under my Hideout seat bust and it made the seat very wobbly. I leaned too far back trying to grab something behind me. It was my mistake.

I emailed Otter asking about the availability of the part, and they shipped me two replacements at no cost whatsoever. They were in my hand two days later, and they’re clearly tougher upgrades over what originally came with the Hideout.

I had fully intended on buying the replacement and paying for shipping, but they didn’t even ask. That’s excellent customer service.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.