Open Seat(s) Sat 8/13 – Mille Lacs or Superior

• biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Plans fell apart for my partners. I have 2-3 open seats. I’m open to go to Mille Lacs or Superior. Meet at my house, on the way or the landing. I live in East Bethel.

If I go to Superior I’d like to leave by 4 am. I’m a little more flexible for Mille Lacs.

Let me know where you’d like to go.

Matt

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Just need to bring your own drinks and food.

I plan on trolling the basin if I go to Mille Lacs.

Two Harbors or Knife River if Superior.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Probably leaning toward Mille Lacs. Reports from superior haven’t been real good with all the shifting winds and unstable weather all week.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Matt, I would love to join you but such short notice I have already obligated myself to other things tomorrow. I know you had partner plans that just changed suddenly and you still want to go fishing! Thanks for offering to other IDO members, is a generous offer. This is something I’ll have to remember as I typically go out on my own and without someone else on board I do alot of talking to myself. I only start to worry when I get into an argument with myself. lol Perhaps we can get together sometime together, your boat or mine? I have a vintage Champion outboard to show off. wink Hope you end up getting someone to go along and net your fish!

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Thanks for the interest. I’ve posted open seats for superior a couple times now so there’s still a chance for more.

I’ve got one seat filled and open for 1 or 2 more. Still leaning toward Mille Lacs.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Mille Lacs it is. 2 spots filled. Room for one more.

Please don’t call after 10.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

I’ll work on a report tonight. We did pretty good considering it was the first time for me exclusively trolling the basin all day.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.