Open house

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Anybody going to the Boat Center open house on the 12th? Well worth the time if you have nothing to do. Lots of free seminars and discussions. Lots of boats to look at and brand compare with Skeeter, Warrior & Ranger all being there.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I hope to DB but dependent on weather. That is an issue when 4 hours away from TBC.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

You planning on attending Dutchy?

HRG

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Nope, have to pass this year. Believe it or not I gotta Lund to pay for grin and have to work.

gregl2017

I’ve been thinking about it, but I’m much more than 4 hours away.. about 13 LOL!
    There is a new mx2040 and used mx1825 within 4 hours of me, that I may go check out first.

I will probably wait till the test drive event before I make the trek, but I do need to find a deal before May!!

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Anyone know if this is at both locations? The sign up form on their site wasn’t loading but I might try and get to it. I’d rather head up to Ramsey if possible.

snelson223
    Austin MN

Anyone know if this is at both locations? The sign up form on their site wasn’t loading but I might try and get to it. I’d rather head up to Ramsey if possible.

Its just at the chippewa location.

Pauleye
    Onamia

I’ll be there. Weather permitting.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Our Ramsey location is simply not large enough to accommodate this event. We always have a fun day and a big family reunion for me anyway !

Jason Beaulieu

Hey Matt, if you have the ability to go online in Chrome the “register” should work. Having some issues with Explorer internet browser users not being able to register.
    Feel free to shoot me an email with your info and I can get things filled in as well!

[email protected]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.