One of my favorite times of the year is almost here!

• Ice Cap

Besides first ice and then ice out my favorite time of the year is the high school hockey tournament which starts Wednesday. Used to take vacation from work to watch it but now that I’m retired no need to worry about that!

Pulling for Warroad in class A and Eden Prairie in class AA. Let the games begin!! toast

Charlie W
    TRF / Pool 3 / Grand Rapids, MN / SJU

I really really want to see warroad vs hermantown in the chip.
    I really really don’t want to see EP at the X after Thursday night. whistling

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Online it says you can watch at prep45.com

Anyone know if you need a subscription for that?

Ice Cap

Up here it’s on Antenna TV network I’d think it would be the same in the metro if you have Antenna TV. Up here it’s a over the air broadcast.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Up here it’s on Antenna TV network I’d think it would be the same in the metro if you have Antenna TV. Up here it’s a over the air broadcast.

Ya a ton of trees all around my house so I get bad reception. Guess I’ll be spending more time at the bar this week

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Eden Prairie can go kick rocks. I’m glad to see at least a few new teams in it this year like Andover, Maple Grove, and Blake. Sure is nice not seeing Edina and Duluth East playing in it this year too.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Eden Prairie can go kick rocks. I’m glad to see at least a few new teams in it this year like Andover, Maple Grove, and Blake. Sure is nice not seeing Edina and Duluth East playing in it this year too.

Wow edina is out!! Dont think I’ve ever seen that

Hoyt4
    NULL

Will be there all tournament Thursday through Saturday. Always a good time.

Ice Cap

I agree nice to see some new teams in it this time around. I’m only pulling for Eden Prairie because I lived there way back in the day when it was still farm country!

toddrun

Why the bad rap on EP? They have built that program from nothing really, into a solid program year to year, with good talent development.

Just because their football program was so dominant for years, EP gets a bad rap in every other sport.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.