old timer back on the new site

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well I have been gone off the site for a few years now and came back to an awesome site. so how does this site work, and what is the friend thing. any other help would be welcome.

thanks,

shane hildebrandt

redneck
    Rosemount

Welcome back buddy!!!!!!!!!!! I see you haven’t kicked that bass addiction yet but keep trying!! Glad to see ya back here. You will have a friendship request and good luck in figuring it out!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Yeah, there’s been some changes and we’re still doing a lot of work behind the scenes to get everything up to par. Most of the functionality is same / similar to what you likely remember from the old site. Currently only “friends” can send private messages to each other so if there’s someone you want to talk with behind the scenes be sure to send them a friend request first.

Welcome back!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Redneck. Thanks for the warm welcome back. I miss alot of the guys that i have gotten to know from this site. Yes i still havent kicked my bass adiction but have become more of an all species kind of guy with bass being my favorite,

James, the site is looking awesome and i am liking it compared to the old one but i am sure it is still a ton of work.

Tight lines everyone!

Shane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.