Bass on West?

• dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

i was just curious if anybody has been getting any bass out on West Lake? I havent got a chance to fish down there yet.

up man
    UP MICHIGAN

i never fish bass and dont know much about it but a few of my buddies from college wanted to go this past monday so i agreed. We casted up in shallow water along the docks and back in millers bay. I think we ended up catching 9 or 10 bass and a bunch of small northerns

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

The smallmouth just finished spawning so they’re going to be tough. If I was to fish there I’d fish greenfish around the deep docks and along the new deep weedlines in 10-12ft. Go early to beat the yuppies in the jetski’s and gawkers in the Chriscrafts. good luck!

brad_gravenhof
    Rochester MN

Come on, Graduations over, get the old man of the couch and get out there!

dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

Quote:

Come on, Graduations over, get the old man of the couch and get out there!

i talked him into going Little Spirit a couple times, but its hard for him to get out much at his age!!

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Was out there a week and a half ago and caught alot of them between 15″-18.5″ around the docks mixed in with the big Gills.

Slip bobber and leeches. 5-6 FOW

dylan-gravenhof
    Worthington, MN

Quote:

Was out there a week and a half ago and caught alot of them between 15″-18.5″ around the docks mixed in with the big Gills.

Slip bobber and leeches. 5-6 FOW

alrite. maybe ill have to try fishing docks next time i get out there! thanx

shaley
    Milford IA

We pulled several bass Saturday morning fishing deep breaks… at least something was biting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.