Observation

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I’m likely way out of line but in watching the college womens softball one thing comes to mind. They shouldn’t be wearing mens style uniforms. To many of them look like stuffed sausages. I know they can’t wear dresses but they should be able to find something that looks better.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

M&Ms aren’t sexy like they used to be either.

Deuces

SMFH

Can’t you take your misogynist comments to reddit or something? Oh that’s right you’d get called out and banned, so you seek a place where you might get a chuckle or two to appease ur need for a fireside chat.

As a father to all softball daughters who may or may not have had teammates of these “sausages” go spew this barf somewhere else.

ganderpike
    Alexandria

Can’t be mad at him after the first five words. Grain Belts hittin’ hard here too

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

You just keep proving how much of an asshole you are.

grubson
    Harris, Somewhere in VNP

You guys need to chill. Talk about thin skinned, so easily triggered and offended. Remember sticks and stones? Words can’t hurt you. Opinions are ok, even if they’re slightly inappropriate.
    Big bad Dutchy FTW once again. applause rotflol

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

He said it was just a observation, why get so mad about it. I haven’t watched girls softball since high-school. But most the girls on the team were what I call them thicc that’s with 2 c’s. I always liked it.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

FWIW: My wife was an All-American college softball player. She played middle infield and looked as gorgeous then in a uniform as she does now in anything else…all #120 pounds of her. Most days I’m still trying to figure out how she settled for me.

Why people feel the need to comment negatively on other people’s appearances in general has always baffled me. Give compliments or keep your mouth shut. Some people would not have survived with my upbringing and were clearly raised a little differently. The only conclusion I’ve ever come to is that it makes them feel better about themselves somehow? That’s a tough, shi**y life to live.

wirivereyes
    Central WI

Why people feel the need to comment negatively on other people’s appearances in general has always baffled me. Give compliments or keep your mouth shut. Some people would not have survived with my upbringing and were clearly raised a little differently. The only conclusion I’ve ever come to is that it makes them feel better about themselves somehow? That’s a tough, shi**y life to live.

Well said Bucky, thank you. I currently have a 17 year daughter playing high school ball in WI.

What an absolutely ignorant comment from Dutchboy. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go find somewhere else to post stupid “observations”.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I guess I took it as more of a dis on the uniforms, not so much the women. Uniforms in general are more challenging for teams of women than men because women come in many more shapes and sizes, so a universal fit that’s flattering isn’t easy. With that all being said…. why does it matter? They’re there to have fun playing sports, not looking pretty for the crowd. roll

Jimmy Jones

bucky…. “Why people feel the need to comment negatively on other people’s appearances in general has always baffled me. Give compliments or keep your mouth shut. Some people would not have survived with my upbringing and were clearly raised a little differently. The only conclusion I’ve ever come to is that it makes them feel better about themselves somehow? That’s a tough, shi**y life to live.

With that all being said…. why does it matter? They’re there to have fun playing sports, not looking pretty for the crowd.

This pretty much sums it up.

In Deuce’s defense though, it’s typical Dutch methodology to drop a bomb then leave the counrty. I’ve often wondered why Dutchie, living in God’s country and having a boat, doesn’t ever make posts regarding his success up there. He never posts about fishing. This, too, is an observation, not an attack.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I guess I took it as more of a dis on the uniforms, not so much the women. Uniforms in general are more challenging for teams of women than men because women come in many more shapes and sizes, so a universal fit that’s flattering isn’t easy. With that all being said…. why does it matter? They’re there to have fun playing sports, not looking pretty for the crowd. roll

well said Sharon………personally dont see nothing wrong with his post.

if you dont like his post, why respond with negativity…..just move along!!!!!

Ripjiggen

In Deuce’s defense though, it’s typical Dutch methodology to drop a bomb then leave the counrty. I’ve often wondered why Dutchie, living in God’s country and having a boat, doesn’t ever make posts regarding his success up there. He never posts about fishing. This, too, is an observation, not an attack.

Because that kind of trolling is obviously not as fun for him as this kind of trolling. Just an observation.

Deuces

My feathers aren’t ruffled, my text wasn’t all capped with an extravagant amount of exclamation marks, seemed clear and concise imo.

Refuse to sit back and allow an old man in the Northwoods bully online top shelf athletes in their sport bc they don’t “fit his script”. F that. <– again no ruffled feathers I just swear alot.

If someone is being mean to others I was taught to not stand for it. Calling women stuffed sausages is mean.

Thick thighs save lives.

Onthewater

Thick thighs save lives.

Um no. Fat people die much sooner. Why is it OK to tax cigarettes to ungodly high levels because of the what it costs the Healthcare system but eating 5,000 calories a day is great. Way to many fat people in this country. I wanted to vomit seeing what a 300+ lb cow was wearing in the store the other day. 0% chance that lady lives to see 50.

Leftysrconfused

Mommy, Dutchy was mean to me but I’m not ruffled so ya know.

Deuces

Mommy, Dutchy was mean to me but I’m not ruffled so ya know.

Lefties aren’t the only one confused here. Too bad you resorted to a personal attack on my maturity bc you lack an intellectual response.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

just like everyone else, dutchy has an opinion, last i checked we are entitled to them…..if someone gets butthurt……oh well!!!!! really no need to pound individuals for it!!!! doah

Deuces

Society has moved to a spot where hurtful opinions are no longer tolerated. Lbh some of it is completely overboard, but this isn’t one of those instances.

Glen you want to be passive and allow that hurt to continue, well, that’s on you. Others will stand for something in hopes these opinions are kept to themselves in the future

Krh129

Quite frankly, I do not always agree with posters opinions about politics and the world in general, but I over look it because 1) I’m OK if people see the world or a topic differently than I and 2) a lot of the people in those categories add value here with their insights on fishing, hunting and all manner of topics and I tend to value and focus on the things I have in common with people.

When it comes to the original poster of this thread I rarely see anything of value and quite often see the opposite. It is way beyond too bad that someone thinks a post like this is the best they can contribute.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Society has moved to a spot where hurtful opinions are no longer tolerated. Lbh some of it is completely overboard, but this isn’t one of those instances.

Glen you want to be passive and allow that hurt to continue, well, that’s on you. Others will stand for something in hopes these opinions are kept to themselves in the future

oh i’m far from passive…….but i also respect other people’s opinions……whether i agree or not!!!!!! waytogo

Ripjiggen

waytogo waytogo

Quite frankly, I do not always agree with posters opinions about politics and the world in general, but I over look it because 1) I’m OK if people see the world or a topic differently than I and 2) a lot of the people in those categories add value here with their insights on fishing, hunting and all manner of topics and I tend to value and focus on the things I have in common with people.
    When it comes to the original poster of this thread I rarely see anything of value and quite often see the opposite. It is way beyond too bad that someone thinks a post like this is the best they can contribute.

applause applause

dirtywater

God what a miserable old dude you must be. Get a life. Props to the majority of guys standing up for what’s right here.

Women are not here for your visual entertainment and they don’t care with grumpy old men think. If they’re wearing it and they’re happy and competing, that’s what matters.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Anybody who wants a apology tune in tonight. smile

craig s

People in Minnesota getting offended ??
    No-way ?? Lol..

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Don’t flatter yourself. No one wants an apology.

People have been asking for almost a decade for you to contribute to the fishing community. It’s no surprise you haven’t noticed with your head buried in the sand.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

rotflol I can hardly wait!! whistling woot rotflol

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Sorry Sharon, I shouldn’t of bothered you with a pm.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

To the rest Sorry.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.