Northern Pike

• kyle

Thinking of giving mille lacs a try for pike, walking out. Thinking of macs twin bay resort or out of lybaks on south side of spider island, any suggestions? Will be angling not spearing Thanks in advance.

philtickelson
    Inactive
    Mahtomedi, MN

I’m tuning in to this as well, would love to run some tip-ups up there some time!

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I’ve had some good success with set lines and large suckers (decoy size and slightly smaller) out from Lybecks in the weeds. Have a buddy who puts his permanent there every year and catches a handful of 35-low 40 inch pike each year.

kyle

I was thinking out of lybaks right on the point on the south side of spider island thats re assuring thanks!

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

We go out near the old walleye dunndees for years I believe it is now bayside near wahkon 6 to 8 ft look for spear shacks and good luck

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

We go out near the old walleye dunndees for years I believe it is now bayside near wahkon 6 to 8 ft look for spear shacks and good luck

Not Bayside, Beachside Resort in Wahkon was old Walleye Dundee’s. Still there but they closed the little café last spring. sad

Either yesterday or this morning Mille Lacs pike, not sure where on the lake though… ???

Attachments:
    1. hhml.jpg

kyle

caught a few little pike there this weekend at least i know im in the right place!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Look at the slime drip off that thing. YUCK

Oldstar

Look at the slime drip off that thing. YUCK

I’l take that anyday! The huge pike in Mille Lacs are awesome and a great treasure. Not many places with a legit shot at a 40″+ fish these days.

fishhuntguy

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>The SCRATCHER wrote:</div>

Not Bayside, Beachside Resort in Wahkon was old <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>Walleye Dundee’s. Still there but they closed the little café last spring. sad

Either yesterday or this morning Mille Lacs pike, not sure where on the lake though… ???

I do but I can’t say 😎

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.