Norfin Klondaik Boot

• Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Anyone have any feedback on these? I’m looking for a new ice boot and these have me really interested, especially at the price. I haven’t done well with typicall pac boots, those with 1000 gram insulation and a liner. My feet sweat way to much. Would be nice to have something lighter than a pac boot as I do lots of walking out on the ice.

Lawrence Luoma

All, I really know the guys who have them love them. Lightest boot out there and a removable liner in a rubber boot should be awesome. I’ll be getting mine in a few weeks when we (USA Ice Team) goes to Latvia for a training trip. I can have a report after then but I would suppose you would want to buy then. All I can say for now though its the boot I would want to get.

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

I really want a pair. Thorne Bros has none left in my size, 14. Do you know any other USA retailers? I can’t find any online.

Lawrence Luoma

I really want a pair. Thorne Bros has none left in my size, 14. Do you know any other USA retailers? I can’t find any online.

I’ll get back to you later today. I’ll reach out to Sean Warner and find out.

Lawrence

Lawrence Luoma

Here is the response from Sean as there is very little supply now in the US as they sold pretty quick.

“Hilltop Sports in Greenville MI got a VERY limited supply of Klondaikes yesterday…on 2 per size 8-14.”

I guess they are the only ones that now have all sizes and you’ll have to call them asap to get them shipped to you.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.