No Cubbies fans?

• SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

The underdog in me is rooting for the cubs since my team isn’t in it this year. If the Mets could finish off the Dodgers, I could enjoy the rest of the playoffs.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I concur. Or I would like to see them loose game 7 in the world series in some catastrophic way the would become legend.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Cardinals fan. Maybe I’ll feel like talking about it tomorrow. frown

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Only when a intercity league happens or a world series, are we a house divided, We hoot for the Chi-town, Cubs and Sox!!

wayne peterson
    Garrison, Mn

I’ve been Cubs fan all my life. Having said that, I am cautiously optimistic this year. But, I have had my heart broken a few times so I keep low expectations. It was great to see them beat those stinking cardinals, though. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I hope they do win one in my lifetime, my Dad never saw them do it.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Haven’t missed a game been down there 2 times in the last month for a couple games and a tour of Wrigley. Sure has been a fun run so far…don’t wanna say anything more until they get over the next hurdle.

flanders51

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

hnd

the cardinals have never beat the cubs in the playoffs. better luck next year cards

)

Trent W
    Chatfield, MN

As a die hard Cardinals fan, I want to congratulate the Cub fans. Coming into the playoffs, the Cubs were the 1 team I did not want the Cardinals to play. They have a good group of young players that can hit the tar out of the ball and have some solid pitching to go with it. They have the potential to break the curse this year and finally win their 3rd World Series.

Now I wouldn’t be much of a Cardinals fan if I didn’t throw this out to the Cub fans out there:

FryDog62

I was just at the University of Mizzou for their Homecoming last weekend. The school is split pretty evenly between kids from St. Louis, Kansas City and Chicago. You can imagine the baseball fever and rivalries going on with all 3 teams in the playoffs.

Cubs have been the longest since winning a World Series. But I would also say, their fans take the cake for being the biggest jerks on campus. Far as I’m concerned they can go another 100 years until another title..

Go Royals!!

bigpike

Since the Cardinals and there fans invented the game of baseball I am pretty happy to see them get bounced. The Cubbies are loveable losers. Lets see how this all falls apart for them. They have gotten to this point with a very talented team so if they finally break the curse well good for them.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Sorry, Cardinals didn’t invent the game, they just play it better then most other teams. It’s been documented that many opposing players and media types think Busch Stadium has some of the best fans in baseball.

Cubs earned there wins so far. 8 more to go to break their curse.

bigpike

We all know they didnt invent baseball. They just act like it

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

We all know they didnt invent baseball. They just act like it

You aren’t trying to bait me into taking a shot at Packer fans are you?

bigpike

No. Plenty of dumb packer fans out there. Sport fans in general. Look at how the cub fans treated Bartman. Cardinals and there fans have a unique sense of entitlement on how the game should be played and that is just plain dumb.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.