Nice crappie color

• Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Here’s a nice crappie color of paddletail that should get noticed on the Zumbro or Mississippi River. These are the 1 1/2″ paddletails I make. The plastic in this bait shown is a medium smoke with the standard firecracker glitter colors of red, blue and silver. All of the colors shown here, the smoke, the chartreuse and the pink have uv enhancement for optimal visibility by the fish. These would be a great very early morning bait or on a day with some overcast but not heavy clouds.

In the hand these are a real piece of work. Now if we could just get rid of this ice.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0948.jpg

Chuck Melcher
    SE Wisconsin, Racine County

Never fail to love the plastics and such you show… and I can’t wait for open water to take some of those jigs and plastics I got from y out onto the water.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

How hard is it to make multi colors like that with the yellow tail? It is the only thing holding me back from ordering a mold

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Tom, I think you knocked that smoke w/ fleck out of the park. Those plastics are awesone toast toast toast wave

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Not hard at all Eric. PM me a phone number and we’ll set up a time for you to come see how its done.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Tom, I think you knocked that smoke w/ fleck out of the park. Those plastics are awesone

So you like them, eh Randy?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.