New Skeeter MX 1925

• muskyfishing89

I heard there is a new boat coming out in January. Does anyone know if it’s an MX series?

bradl110

I think there have been rumors floating around for awhile….. You think if skeeter was going to make this happened they would have showed it at their annual meeting. Like any new product companies do not like to release or have the word spread out because they do not want people holding out and not purchasing their current models. This can be frustrating because ultimately as a buyer what happens if my ideal boat would be a 19ft MX and all I have for options right now is the 1825MX which is to small and the 2025MX is to big to fit in my garage. So I’m forced to buy the 1825. If I purchase a 1825MX and lets say a month later they release a 19ft MX model, I would be pissed.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

I heard there is a new boat coming out in January. Does anyone know if it’s an MX series?

There is NOT a MX1925 coming this January.

muskyfishing89

Are the ever going to or are they ever going to come out with a single console 2040?

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Are the ever going to or are they ever going to come out with a single console 2040?

There has been no discussion in the works that I know of.

captddh
    Cannon Falls, MN

While a hassle,…I’d rent a garage if I had to for a MX2025! Its one sweet boat. Just put mine away for the winter after my 4th summer. Still loving it,…ample room,…nary a problem (that wasn’t my fault). There are a few early ones with 200 DPI 2 strokes that kept the price down a bit. An used one probably cheaper than a new 19′. Absolutely no hole shot issues,…43-47 mph top end. 51 downstream and paddling,…lol. Fast enough for an old fart. Fortunately, I foresaw this “problem” when I built a 30′ deep garage some time ago. Best wishes as you make your choice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.