New Division Champs

• flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Tough to beat GB in GB in the A. Rogers era. Congrats Vikings…..No go kick some sea bird a$$ ! ! ! !

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Ok, victory lap is over. Predictions on the scores for the next games?

I’m not very optimistic for either team.

Vikes 13
    Seahawks 24

Packers 17
    Washington 21

Grouse

Weather plays…………

Seattle 17
    Vikings 12

Green Bay 31
    Washington 35

KwickStick
    At the intersection of Pools 6 & 7

Congratulations to the Vikings and fans. My wife and her side of the family are all pretty satisfied. She told me before the game she didn’t care how the Vikes did in the playoffs as long as they won Sunday night!

big_g
    Isle, MN

She is a true fan, spoken from the heart grin Being the fan I am, “I believe !” I believe that we are in the playoffs because we won 11 games… I believe we are in the playoffs, because we are a much improved team. I believe if we “improve” enough this week, we can beat Seattle… or dare I say even Carolina grin I already know we can beat Arizona, if the coaches “improved” at all… toast (kool-aid) peace

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

G keep believing, I believe the Packers will lose Sunday 24 to 17 and the Vikings will lose 34 to 20. I hope I’m wrong, I would love to see an NFC north team advance in the play-offs but it just doesn’t look good for either team.

Good Luck Vikings and Packers, may they meet again later in the play-offs.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

So I saw a meme on Facebook today. Is it true Green Bay lost every divisional home game?

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

She is a true fan, spoken from the heart  :grin: Being the fan I am, “I believe !” I believe that we are in the playoffs because we won 11 games… I believe we are in the playoffs, because we are a much improved team. I believe if we “improve” enough this week, we can beat Seattle… or dare I say even Carolina  :grin: I already know we can beat Arizona, if the coaches “improved” at all… toast (kool-aid)  :peace:

Big G, I believe you have lost your marbles jester

The did a fine job beating the Pack. I will leave it at that. Congrats Vikes.

big_g
    Isle, MN

gotta have em to lose em…. crazy doah jester rotflol I LOVE THE PLAYOFFS !!! Especially when we are a part of them ! woot

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Can you even imagine an NFC Championship game that has the Pack coming to Minny? OMG can you imagine the trash talk on that thread prior to the game! doah

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

So I saw a meme on Facebook today. Is it true Green Bay lost every divisional home game?

Yes, it is true. First time since 1968 I believe. They did go 3-0 on the road vs the Division though.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

The “Wild Card” in Sunday’s Vikes game is the predicted high temp of one degree! If Petersen doesn’t get fumbleitus and our “D” holds up, should be a real close, low scoring game. GO VIKES!

-J.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

The “Wild Card” in Sunday’s Vikes game is the predicted high temp of one degree! If Petersen doesn’t get fumbleitus and our “D” holds up, should be a real close, low scoring game. GO VIKES!

-J.

I’ve been thinking the only way the Vikes win is if they create turnovers that they score off. Both teams are pretty evenly matched in turnover ratio.

Who am I rooting for? I guess I’d like to see the Vikings go somewhere for once. Hawks have had a couple good seasons in a row.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Predictions for today ? I like the cold and the Vikings… 23-16 toast SKOL VIKES yay

big_g
    Isle, MN

nobody wants to touch this ? crazy doah devil jester

bigpike

Looks like a sea chicken victory unless its not.

bigpike

That’s what you calling snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Welcome to seattle in the playoffs minnesota. How does it feel…

big_g
    Isle, MN

and that is the life of a Vikings fan…. OMFG crazy

goosehunter

Looks like they hit the self destruct button once again.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Can’t believe he missed that FG. I was pulling for the Vikings and I’m a packer fan. Tough loss.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

devil

Attachments:
    1. VZM.IMG_20160110_150810.jpg

KwickStick

Can’t believe he missed that FG. I was pulling for the Vikings and I’m a packer fan. Tough loss.

Same here

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Let’s go wild.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Chatting with my family I said don’t count the chickens.

I can’t think of one Viking playoff game where they caught a break. I don’t know if I have enough fingers on my hands to count all the breaks that have gone against them.

bigpike

Well if you are packer fans then you just won. Keeping seattle in the playoffs is the only scenario that gives the packers a home champinship game against the same sea chickens team that we so dearly wanted at home last year.

hl&sinker
    Inactive
    north fowl

Never rely on the kicker to win the game. Not one try for the endzone. Reminiscent of the Atlanta game.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

That’s what you calling snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Welcome to seattle in the playoffs minnesota. How does it feel…

Seriously?

It’s a game.

bigpike

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bigpike wrote:</div>

Seriously?

It’s a game.
    [/quote

Aren’t thay all. Am i missing something. Did you not just have a chip shot field goal and miss. Did the packers not choke in the same basic fashion last year too the same team.

KwickStick

I hate the Seahawks.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.