New boat dog

• Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Busters first time in any boat . Little more than a month and a half after the wolf attack. He is ready to go fishing LOL

Attachments:
    1. IMG_7080-scaled.jpeg

MX1825

Great pic Don! Glad to see Buster is doing well!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Good looking pair you have there Don.Buster is looking pretty damn good for tangling with a wolf.

nord

He looks so good in your new boat. Beautiful dog and so happy that he has recovered. Don, have you had it on the water yet?

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

That’s an awesome pic Don! Glad to see he is doing well and I envy you for having room in the garage for the boats.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

man….thats super great to see he recovered so well!!!!!! yay yay yay waytogo

picklerick
    Central WI

Buster’s looking good. Those northern pike, aka water wolves, are no match for this guy. Nice boat, too. Maybe we can meet up on the T-FF sometime. You and Buster can show me all your spots, so I can stop going to the ones where I used to catch fish. toast

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Yeah Buster has bounced back great.

Jealous of that nice garage you have too!

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

great lookin pooch on a very nice boat!!!!

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Buster’s looking good. Those northern pike, aka water wolves, are no match for this guy. Nice boat, too. Maybe we can meet up on the T-FF sometime. You and Buster can show me all your spots, so I can stop going to the ones where I used to catch fish. toast

Last i heard they are talking of not putting in the public docks , with the water level so low .

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Thanks to you all for the kind words and good luck out there this spring .

Baitwaster
    South metro

He looks pretty comfy there! – where you plan on putting the trolling motor?

Karl Hungus
    Carver County, Minnesota

You wouldn’t know what he’s been through by that pic. What a great story with an unexpected happy ending! Just the best thing I’ve heard in years. Go Buster…and have fun on the new boat.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

He looks pretty comfy there! – where you plan on putting the trolling motor?

Pretty much where he is sitting , got a deal on an Ulterra from Scheels .

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

You wouldn’t know what he’s been through by that pic. What a great story with an unexpected happy ending! Just the best thing I’ve heard in years. Go Buster…and have fun on the new boat.

Thanks Carl , one lucky dog indeed .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.