New Auger Time

• Coletrain27

thats a good deal, show that to scheels and i bet they will price match and throw in the battery. ive priced matched dozens of things and they have never said no or giving me a hard time about any of it

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Thats a crazy deal!

Charles

Oh lord, that is a smoking deal!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

It’s the same place I bought my vexilar on a smoking deal so it’s legit

10klakes

heck of a deal. I thought fleet farm having them for that price minus the 2nd batter was a steal, you got the 2nd battery!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

That deal comes with the magnetic cover as well on the light flight bit.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I found this deal.
    130 less then reeds plus free battery which reeds isn’t doing nor is scheels

What website? Or can you post the link once you order? I’ve been putting off getting an electric, but that might be too good to pass up.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

That was my screen shot of my order this morning.
    Dewey catchem and how. Same place I bought both my vexilars half off.

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20240108_095529_Google.jpg

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    I found this deal.

What website? Or can you post the link once you order? I’ve been putting off getting an electric, but that might be too good to pass up.

Life changing upgrade.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I really held off on getting a electric and just ran my drill. I’m guessing my clam plate will still be my go to for 1 ft or less.
    How long do these 5 amp batteries last. Is there a inch per charge chart.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

I really held off on getting a electric and just ran my drill. I’m guessing my clam plate will still be my go to for 1 ft or less.

1600” per charge on the 8”

Charles

Does the strikemaster have the button delay like what the ions have?

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Im wondering how necessary the light feature is on the bottom of all these modern units? There doesn’t seem to be an off switch on mine and I did not care for that feature drilling holes at daybreak in shallow water on first ice. (spook Fish)
    I know I can disable it and probably will since I dont ever fish at night anymore.

Buffalo Fishhead

Bearcat:
    I just got a Clam plate (with gear box) and I see you say you will use your Clam Plate “for 1 ft or less”. Why only for 1 ft or less?

Have you had issues drilling in thicker ice with a Clam plate?

thanks,
    Buffalo Fishhead

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Bearcat:
    I just got a Clam plate (with gear box) and I see you say you will use your Clam Plate “for 1 ft or less”. Why only for 1 ft or less?

Have you had issues drilling in thicker ice with a Clam plate?

thanks,
    Buffalo Fishhead

[/quote]

No, I meant that because I now will own a 40v.
    I use my clam plate and lite flite 8 for everything. Have ran this set up along time, before is was the clam plate and metal Lazer bit. I like my set up. That’s the reason I held off buying a big auger. But for the 400 dollar deal I figured it was the time to pull the trigger.
    I run a hilti drill that I have about 30 batteries for so it never made sense to not run a drill and plate. But for the deal I found I want to get it for late season thick ice.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Auger already showed up

CaptainMusky

BC, I think you will like the 40 volt, but I am sure you cannot really go wrong with any of them now.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    Auger already showed up

Go run out to mille lacs and fire that sucker up!

Saturday we will be chasing panfish again some where. Tonight I’m painting the basement. I been remodeling and am almost done

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Sounds like your priorities are out of line jester

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Im wondering how necessary the light feature is on the bottom of all these modern units? There doesn’t seem to be an off switch on mine and I did not care for that feature drilling holes at daybreak in shallow water on first ice. (spook Fish)
    I know I can disable it and probably will since I dont ever fish at night anymore.

I see what your saying. The 40v has 2 lights that come on and shine the ice. That is something I don’t like. I want them out of the auger. I’m going to look in to it tonight. If I can’t get them out I will electrical tape them

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

I see what your saying. The 40v has 2 lights that come on and shine the ice. That is something I don’t like. I want them out of the auger. I’m going to look in to it tonight. If I can’t get them out I will electrical tape them

I guess I never thought about it. You guys think the light will bother them more than the noise of the auger cutting? It’s not like it’s super bright. By the way your gonna love that 40V BC.

waldo9190
    Cloquet, MN

When I still had my Ion, I actually really liked having the lights for drilling at dawn/dusk and setting up in the wheelhouse at night.

Deuces

Red packing tape or red spray paint, I wouldn’t mind a lil dumbied down light, but I agree I hate lights too

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

I found this deal.

Just pulled the trigger, myself, on this deal. Thanks BC!

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Buyer beware
    I received my auger today and it was the regulator 40v even tho I ordered the lite version like Bear Cat. Called the owner Jeff and asked for a return label to send back the wrong item and for him to send the correct auger. He told me to bad nothing he will do for me, they double check all orders going out and no way I got the wrong auger. He was wrong after I sent pictures of his shipping label next to the model # on the box and still told me to pound sand. DO Not trust this company.

Coletrain27

That’s sucks. My brother ordered one and just got it today. He said he got the lite flite auger

Coletrain27

They should change there name to Dewey cheatem andhow

Can you fight it with your credit card or debit card company and tell them you didn’t receive what you paid for?

Ryan Schwartz

Still waiting to take my new 8″ Ion Alpha Plus out of the box that I picked up at the Ardisam sale in October. Maybe this cold snap over the next week will allow me to finally use it?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

They should change there name to Dewey cheatem andhow

Can you fight it with your credit card or debit card company and tell them you didn’t receive what you paid for?

I told him if the guy wants to play that game then dispute the thing 100 percent.
    I received the right order, it’s to bad the guy sounds like a ass if he won’t work with crappie. I’d be pissed.
    Luckily mine came with the right bit.

Attachments:
    1. 20240109_193809-scaled.jpg

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 115 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.