Omaha Boat, Sport, and Travel Show

• Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Looking for something to do this weekend? Stop by the Quest Center for the big sports show.
    Be sure to look for me at my booth with Tradewinds Marina and stop and say hi.

dog2th
    Omaha, NE

See you Sunday

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Looks like I’ll see ya Sat and Sun.

Lookin forward to havin a beer with ya this weekend!

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

By the way, Parsons’ seminar was moved to 130pm today instead of 2.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Good to see you there Sunday, Michael. Hope everyone enjoyed the Parsons presentation as much as I did, he is a true professional.

Have you recovered from a busy weekend yet, Garver?

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

Which Parsons gave the presentation? Didn’t see him on the schedule… I listened to Skarlis, dad went to Vashek?…he liked him.

So what did Garver pay ya to haul his tables in that wind? I’d like a chance to get in on the bidding for next time – I would have even pulled up to the doors so you didn’t have to walk so far!

Nice meetin you guys – enjoy your spring weather as we still continue to make ice up here in ‘God’s Country’…

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Hey Trev, great meeting you guys too! Hope you guys had a safe trip home.

You bring up a good point…I SHOULD have charged him to haul that table…turns out those things take you for a ride when the wind gusts up!

I watched and met Skarlis at the Omaha show, saw Catdaddy and Vasek, but didn’t see their presentations. Have seen Catdaddy before in Grand Island, and he is entertaining, that’s for sure.

Gary Parsons and Jim Carroll gave presentations at Bass Pro on Sunday, pretty good stuff. I didn’t even think to mention that to you, I’m very sorry about that.

Making ice….ugh. The only way I want to hear anything like that is if it includes ice trays for my margaritas.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

It was great meeting you too Trev. Was that your first trip to Omaha? I had a great show and I had to spend half my time working the Spring Classic at Bass Pro. It was a great weekend but I’m getting sick of talking fishing and just want to go fishing. Might be a few weeks for me yet.

Hey B, thanks for being my mule.

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

First trip to huskerland….trip home sucked!! South Dakota have any sand trucks? I-29 was a sheet of ice..

B – is that one of those famous Wipers in your avatar?

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

No prob Ben, anytime. Next thing you know you’ll be asking me to help you with another 72lb flathead…

Yup Trev, that is in fact one of our Nebraska wipers. I don’t fish for them very much, but last year we didn’t do too bad on them. Here are a couple more for ya, including that one. Anytime you wanna come down and go after some, you just let me know!

chadmayer
    Gretna, NE

It was great seeing everyone at the show. The seminars at Bass Pro were pretty good Sunday afternoon also. I managed to walk out of there without spending a ton of money, the wife was proud!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Did you make it back out there to buy that reel you were looking at?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.