lincoln lakes

• deerslayer13

We went down to Lincoln today for some business. Friend of mine lives there. He talked us into fishing one of the local lakes.. Glade he did,but made for a long drive home. This is just what i brought home. not even a 1/3 the catch

hawkeye27

R you in nebraska fishing how is the ice and how much snow was on the lake

Todd_NE

Good job Andy.

layne-monroe
    Lincoln, Ne

Wow man seems you are getting limits of every species you fish for around the state no matter where you go fish! Excellent job! First you were hammering walleye then crappie and now more crappie…. Sherman, Harlan, Calamus and now a Lincoln area lake… you got the mojo going on this ice season no matter where you fish.

Layne Monroe

deerslayer13

I would like to say that was true . The fact is I fish all over a Nebraska and a couple other states. Been fishing 50 years + . Made a few good friends that keep me informed . With that in mind . All the experience I have and what my friends tell me. I do all right. You here about the good time but not about the bad. I would say I been out on the ice 20+ times this year.. And there was just a hand full of times of picture fish. To me it’s all about the fun times you and your friends have fishing. Not about limits or getting skunked.

pullinbait
    NEBRASKA

I see there is still snow in your picture. You guys must have had a lot more snow back east. All of the snow on lakes out west has melted and refrozen. There isn’t any snow out west now.

Wish I could find more than one or two crappies that size at one time.

deerslayer13

Back east. Ya I guess that’s were were at. I heard Omaha has 36+ in. of snow to date we have 41.in plus. I have 15 foot snow drifts in my north field. Back east here. We have quit using our 3 and 4 wheelers to get to and on the ice . Brought the old snow mobile out of moth balls and it’s still hard to get to some of the good spots.. With all this snow on the lakes here ,we might have a heck of a fish kill this year.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.