What’s Going On Out There ??

• slaktrak

Haven’t read or heard any reports on the many forums I frequent. This is sure putting the brakes on my Internet Scouting …..

I’ve been hooking up with a few dink largemouth and smallish bluegill and sunfish with the flyrod for the last couple outings. So nothing worth really making a big deal about.

I read today and I guess it’s a story in the Hastings Tribune that someone caught a 36.5 lb Flathead. I guess it was somewhere around 44″ long caught at the Harlan spillway on 8lb test. Other than that it’s been real quiet on the fishing forums lately. So come on spill the good news someone so I know where I need to go to fish !!

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Same old #7 F.S.’s @ Sherman but the fish are starting to head to deeper water I think.

My buddy and I are headed up to Merrit this weekend so hopefully I have a good report about Merrit when I get back

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

B Robinson just posted a great report from the canal.

I’m taking a little hiatus from fishing while I try to get my boat sold and some much needed work done on my basment. When I get the boat sold and get the new one I’m sure I won’t be home much.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

It’s the weirdest thing…I turned one of my seats upside down, and the thing said “GARVER” on it. Weird….

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

All right, I’ll take. Hopfully sometime soon too. I’ll give you a call about your trailer when I get home this evening.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.