I have proof…

• Brian Robinson
    central Neb

…that yes, I did finally graduate! I appreciate the support from my friends on here, thank you. Now, I guess I gotta go get a real job! But for now, I’m hittin the water to see about getting some fish in the boat. Now if only my electrical degree would help with that. Thanks guys!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Congrats Brian. Good luck on getting a new job. You picked a great field to get into. Most of all good luck on the fishing today. Can’t wait to hear how you do today.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats BR!

Husker26
    Gretna, NE

Congrats my man! Didn’t even know you were going to school You know you can buy pictures like that a lot of places here on the internet

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

B:

Congrats on your graduation!!! I would have thought that Nebraska would have had you in red gowns!!!

Mark

690reece
    Hutchinson,Minnesota

Congrats!
    Good Luck Fishing!
    690reece

netman
    Wisconsin

Congrats,what degree or title of Electrical,just wondering,i’m currently taking classes to get ready to take my masters test. Again congtats.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

Congrats! Any degree is worth celebrating.

Good luck finding that job.

mike means

Quote:

…that yes, I did finally graduate! I appreciate the support from my friends on here, thank you. Now, I guess I gotta go get a real job! But for now, I’m hittin the water to see about getting some fish in the boat. Now if only my electrical degree would help with that. Thanks guys!

When I first saw the picture, I thought that was one hell of a wedding cake. Congrats Brian.

Mike

djorg
    Central City, NE

Congrats Brian, I know that it has been a long task getting your degree. I mean with having to work and fish and then fish some more. And sometimes school even got in the way of fishing. Fishing? School? Schools of Fish. Yeh, it works …………… dang did I say work. Never! Keep on fishin’.

I’d have a beer with you but the docs have put an end to that.

jorg

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

When I first saw the picture, I thought that was one hell of a wedding cake.

Holy crap, now that I look at the picture, that’s absolutely hilarious!

Thanks a ton guys, I appreciate it. Hope to catch some more fish tomorrow and have a decent report.

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

CONGRATS B

I guess the next step is a ring

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

They give out rings for fishing???

Quote:

You know you can buy pictures like that a lot of places here on the internet

Trust me, I’m not that good with a computer. And I bet the picture doesn’t cost as much as tuition.

And Netman, it’s an AAS in electrical technology, which is a 2 yr degree, but I also have some refrigeration classes as well. I’m kind of a guinea pig for my instructor as he’s making a new program that’s going to be called building maintenance or something similar. He said when it’s officially available in the catalog, I can apply for that too. Then I’ll sound real smart. I might take a few more electrical classes and maybe refrigeration too, we’ll see what kind of time I have. After graduating from UNK (and that was 12 1/2 years ago), the tuition at CCC doesn’t scare me at all!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Congrats Brian!

You don’t look half bad in that green dress either!

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Thanks Wade! I agree with the earlier post that it shoulda been red being in NE, but I think I would have only looked huger (ya, that’s a word! )

netman
    Wisconsin

Atta boy.I also have certification from the state of Wisconsin and the EPA to do reclaiming,installing, and repair of freon systems(owner of my Hvac-Electrical bussiness).Remember that knowledge is power and you can’t have too much of that.Good luck and keep up the good work/fishing.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Thanks! Man, if I lived closer, I think I’d have to be talking to you!

I’m also a Type I certified refrigerant tech, but I lack some experience in that. Sounds like I’ll be getting some experience real soon though, so that’ll be good. I have a certificate in refrigeration, but I took many more classes in electrical. I’m going to be working a part time job that may turn into a full time tech job, so we’ll see how that goes.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.