2 Weeks of walleye

• walleye4
    On the Water

Been jigging up some walleye the last 2 weeks and doing pretty good. Limited out the last 2 saturday’s with some good eaters. Man, they were sure tasty too!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I can imagine them in the pan Greg!

It’s been too long when I see a stringer of eyes and see them golden brown fillets in the pan.

What were you using, water depth ect…details man, details!

Husker26
    Gretna, NE

Nicely done Are you fishing in Nebraska?

walleye4
    On the Water

Oh man BK, them eyes were tasty! I been fishing from my waders and not really sure how deep I been fishing. I been throwing some homemade jigs and getting them. I went again today and caught tomorrow’s dinner. Got 4 today from 16″-21 1/2″. Them were the only ones I caught today. Going to let them relax for a few days and then hit them again this weekend.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Those are some great stringers Greg. I was hoping to make it out your way this weekend but with my wifes family is coming and I think I’ll hang out here and take the father in-law fishing.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

We’re gonna miss ya, Ben….was looking forward to you comin out! Maybe next weekend? Hopefully it’ll still be game on, and we’ll go get some crappies too.

walleye4
    On the Water

Made it out again yesterday and had a buddy from KS with me. Along with his son, we ended up with 2 limits of walleye and 6 crappie. Fished out of our waders in the morning then went out in the boat for the afternoon. Fishing was pretty good for the most part. We caught roughly 50 walleye and 50 crappie. Caught more short walleye this trip than the previous 4 trips together.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.