any fishing reports about HARLAN

• basswalleye
    Gibbon Nebraska

Going saturday morning.

basswalleye
    Gibbon Nebraska

Went down to harlan sat. morning and found suspended fish everywhere out in the lake away from the weeds. Didn’t fish the lake much even though we drove over every hot spot I know. I”ll have to admit the lake has changed from the old days with all the weeds and trees. So we went to the prairie dog and I told my son there is a few spots back here you fish like a Bassmaster. We found walleye and white bass. Had a great time and got a few eaters!

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Did the whites have any size to them?

basswalleye
    Gibbon Nebraska

They weren’t pigs but nice size!!

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Good to hear you got some fish. I’ve heard some good reports and some that weren’t so good. Sounds like you were on the right end of the spectrum.

trevor nation
    Elwood/Johnson Lake, NE

Maybe no one knows?? lol last weekend, 2 evenings in a row, the wiper were going nuts infront of the spillway on top. We tore them up, they were big too….a couple were at least 8lbers. Just going back and forth from one end to the other. Hopefully they’re still going good….im planning on hitting them again tomorrow evening

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

WOW, that is about 3 weeks earlier that usuall. Thanks Trevor

trevor nation
    Elwood/Johnson Lake, NE

Ya i gave into myself and went down there last night to, it was still hot. More bigger fish than the last time….

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Sounds like fun. I might have to see if I can make a trip down there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.