Where you going this wknd?

• Todd_NE

I’m finally able to fish again according to the docs and thinking I should try to get out with everyone else this weekend.

Where are you guys headed?

I’m kinda torn. I should go to my 20 yr reunion (how did that happen so fast?) but I’m thinking maybe Calamus, Willow Creek or Francis Case. I need to get out the boat once anyway before Green Bay.

Harlan and Calamus were both still good this past weekend I’m hearing via emails from folks.

Todd

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Calamus or Mac for me Anybody want to hop in and split the diesel

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Good to hear your back at it TODD! Drop the on the big girls!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’ll be leaving at 4 AM Friday for Green Bay! Heading up to do a little prefishing for the NTC!

Todd_NE

Thanks Rob. I sincerely appreciate that.

Hopefully those big girls show up in Green Bay at the right time!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Todd, It’s good to have you back in action! No more ice skating on Mille Lacs!

I’m heading to Lewis and Clark with my family – wife, kids, and parents-in-law. I’m looking forward to the R&R. I hope the weather doesn’t turn too nasty. There’s a cold front coming in a day or two.

If you get up toward Yankton, call my cell.

Todd_NE

Fishing was good at LC a week ago supposedly for walleye. I don’t know many specifics but I have a good guess or two.

Weigand is supposed to re-open. Have fun, ya never know I may go up there or get through anyway.

Todd

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

Harlan this weekend went to chamberlian last weekend we had to sort out the white bass to get to the eyes only 3 big enough to keep (they will be bigger next year)The oil enjection quit on the merc should have it back by the weekend.Then I had better get back to work. So Ill wish Good luck to Ben and Todd Up to Green Bay.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Time to get your schwerve on, Todd!!

I think I’m headed to Elwood all weekend….although I’m real tempted to go elsewhere. But I think I have a good shot at some nice fish at Elwood, so I’ll probably hang there.

sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

If you head to mac the fish are going fast and furious.Wipers are all over the wind blown shoreline.I’ve been having pretty good luck on jig and leech on the old town of Lemoyne on larger eyes.Caught some 3-5.5 # ers this last week.I don’t reallyknow what others are doing different but I’ve seen a lot more smaller eyes this year than the ones like we havebeen catching.Going out tonight to chase wipers if the wind holds right.

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

I had good luck out there last weekend sharkbait. Will you be out this weekend. I’m think’n about head’n out there again and would meet up with you if you are interested

sharkbait
    The mud puddle in western Ks

Hoping to be out Sunday ,Monday.We are kind of busy with post emerge corn spraying at work right now so I don’t have a schedule yet for the weekend.I live right at the lake so all that has to happen is the wind come up and I get to go fishing.I really hope the weather stays a little cool to keep the beachgoers out and have mainly people fishing.

shermanator
    Nebraska

I’m going to Canada this weekend. I bet none wants to split fuel for that trip!?

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

Are you going fishing or visiting you would have better luck with the split on the fishing outing

shermanator
    Nebraska

>{{}}’> Fishing all the way!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.