Nebraska Walleye Trail’s new web site

• Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

The NWT web site got a great new look. Should make updates on tournament results easier and faster!!

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

I noticed that, WELL DONE NWT

seibert
    Kearney, Nebraska

The site is only going to get better with time. We had to rush things a little bit to get it up and running. If you have any ideas send me a pm.
    I can’t wait to write the press release for the Rose, it’s time to put my name in the headlines “Seibert and Beetle win the Rose”

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

The site is only going to get better with time. We had to rush things a little bit to get it up and running. If you have any ideas send me a pm.
    I can’t wait to write the press release for the Rose, it’s time to put my name in the headlines “Seibert and Beetle win the Rose”

When are you heading up Bill? Looks like our boats are going to get a good washing this weekend. Mine needs it anyway.

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

I am head’n up @1. Sounds like tomorrow may be a real bear

seibert
    Kearney, Nebraska

I don’t get to go until Saturday morning. My sister decided, after six years of college , it was time to graduate. So today I am throwing a graduation party at my shop. If anybody is in town feel free to stop by, my party wagon throws one of the best partys around.

seibert
    Kearney, Nebraska

The results to the 11th annual Rose Placzek Memorial walleye tournament are up at Nebraska Walleye Trails website http://www.nwtrail.org click on the tournaments tab.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Wow, that was fast!! Thanks Bill.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.