Need Indoor Boat Storage…

• Francis K
    Champlin, MN

So, after nearly 20 years of storing my boats at the same location near my home, the owner of the facility called recently to say I am more than welcome to use his facility again but I can’t get at my boat until April. He had the audacity to say he’s now retired and will be spending Jan-March in Arizona so no access to pull my boat out in February/March time frame. April 1st would be the soonest. The nerve of him!! WTF!! LOL….

So now I’m looking to see what options are available and I’m finding on CL that places are expensive and it confirms I’ve had a great thing going the last many years.

Do you guys have any leads on indoor boat storage? I’d bring it in mid-November and would want access to it around the beginning of March.

Thanks in advance for any leads you can provide.

munchy
    NULL

You have a location?

Dan
    Southeast MN

We’re full on shed space but after we get some renters in this fall I could let you know if we do have any more space if you still haven’t gotten a place.

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

You have a location?

I’m in the NW metro and am flexible on distance if it make sense.

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

You have a location?

I’m in the NW metro and am flexible on distance if it make sense.

We’re full on shed space but after we get some renters in this fall I could let you know if we do have any more space if you still haven’t gotten a place.

Thanks, Dan!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.