NASP in Rochester

• Baitwaster
    South metro

NASP – National Archery in the Schools Program is have their State Tournament in Rochester this weekend. It was mentioned in another thread, but figured I’d start it’s own –

So. I know DeerTracker is headed down, anyone else? In this group of outdoors people, there has to be more than just 2 involved in this program, whether going to Rochester or not.

Today they have a 3D shoot, and tomorrow is bullseye. It’s great to see so many kids that still have an interest in something other than electronics!

isu22andy

Where’s it located in Rochester ?

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

Some friends of ours from crane lake have kids shooting in it, I would be going over to roch to watch, but got roped into working the next 6 days in pelican rapids.

deertracker

I’ll be headed down as a coach. Some of our shooters are shooting really well right now. It will be fun to watch. waytogo
    DT

deertracker

Was a great tournament. Our high school team finished 2nd and our middle school team finished 4th. One point behind our biggest rivals in 3rd place. Our archery season is over and already looking forward to next year.
    DT

Baitwaster
    South metro

Was a good time – if I remember correctly, they had in the neighborhood of 1900 archers.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Saw some friends had kids shooting for Sartell, and they did very well. Cool event, and look forward to getting the little Werm’s involved soon!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.