My New Warrior V208!

• Waxy
    Calgary, AB

I’ve LOVE this boat, and figured this was as good a place as any to brag on it a bit lol.

Warrior V208
    Merc 350 Verado with PowrTran Extreme 24V electric Jack Plate
    Merc 9.9 Pro Kicker with PowrTran wireless remote steering.
    MinnKota Vantage 101
    Minnkota Terrova 101, 72″ shaft
    Lowrance HDS Gen 3 electronics
    Lenco Trim Tabs
    Wave Wackers
    Trailer Tux rock guard
    A bunch more options I can’t remember.

If you fish bigger water, do yourself a favour and go for a test ride in one these 208s, they are incredible boats. *In my opinion*, this is the best big water walleye boat on the market right now for ride quality, fishability, and fit and finish. On top of that, with the jump seats, ski pole, and tons of room, it’s a very capable and comfortable boat for days tubing and boating with the family.

Warrior has set the bar with this boat.

Waxy

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3448.jpg

2. IMG_3422.jpg

3. IMG_3411.jpg

4. IMG_3400.jpg

5. IMG_3402.jpg

6. IMG_3413.jpg

7. 14141609_10153704234726671_2329558692844982126_n.jpg

8. IMG_3399.jpg

Charles

Holy crap – 350!

roosterrouster
    Inactive
    The "IGH"...

Holy crap – 350!

Now that’s what cha’ call getting from point A to point B quickly! Wow!!! Congrats…RR

Nick Cox
    Minnesota

What a beauty! Spent last week on Leech testing out all the Warrior models. The V208, and the V21-21 are two of my favorites for their windshield boats. Smooth ride, no wave slap, bonded windshields, and an all around quality build with great attention to the small details. Congratulations!

Cody Klebs

Sweet! If i were in the market for a new boat i would seriously look at one of these.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Same color as my 208 ! I had the opportunity to ride in your boat, Congratulations & Enjoy !!!!

Waxy
    Calgary, AB

Same color as my 208 ! I had the opportunity to ride in your boat, Congratulations & Enjoy !!!!

I had my colors picked out first !!!!! grin

I saw the pics of that one headed out to you. Great call, as you know, it looks even better in person.

Dean Marshall

Yep ! Especially when the sun does its magic ! :]

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

Congrats! Beautiful boat!

Tim Bossert
    Cochrane, WI

Real beauty… now I need a new, or additional job to afford one!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

The way they crank them out affording them must be easy. crazy

big_g
    Isle, MN

that sure is purdy !!! waytogo smash peace

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

That’s a SWEET ride. Enjoy. waytogo waytogo

Adam Arthur
    Billings MT

Hi,
    New here. Very nice looking rig by tge way. Just had a few questions about your V208. First off did you have to out the ski pylon after market or can you get it from the dealer like that? And second how does the ride and layout fishing wise compare to the V203? I am very interested in this boat. Up until i saw this my pick for the family fishing boat was going to be the skeeter wx2060 but i am not wild about the live wells in it.

Waxy
    Calgary, AB

Hi,
    New here. Very nice looking rig by tge way. Just had a few questions about your V208. First off did you have to out the ski pylon after market or can you get it from the dealer like that? And second how does the ride and layout fishing wise compare to the V203? I am very interested in this boat. Up until i saw this my pick for the family fishing boat was going to be the skeeter wx2060 but i am not wild about the live wells in it.

The ski pylon is a factory installed option and it’s really nice. My understanding is a lot of the 208’s they’re building for dealer orders have them installed already. I’m not sure if it can be installed afterward, that would be a question for Dean or the guys at Warrior.

The Warrior ride is second to none. It has to be experienced to believe it and truly appreciate it. I ran a 203 for the last two years. The 208 rides just slightly better than the 203, but it was enough to notice it right away. I think that’s mostly due to the consoles being a little further back, but it does have a more “solid” (for lack of a better word) feel to it all around.

Layout wise, I prefer the V208 over the V203. The front casting deck is bigger, which is really nice. I do miss the raised bait well and cooler at times, but overall, the added room and storage up front are an improvement. The higher bow does require a 72″ shaft trolling motor though in my opinion.

After fishing out of the 208 this fall, I really didn’t notice any difference in fishability from the cockpit area or rear deck between the 208 and 203. Whether we were vertical jigging, backtrolling at 0.5mph in 3-4′ waves with the Vantage, or pulling cranks, the boat just flat out handles and fishes. The center mounted livewell is a nice change as well. It’s huge, it doesn’t leak at the lid, it has a great pump system, and having the weight centered is a better setup.

There’s a little less room behind the windshield, but you really don’t notice it. The interior is wider, which is very nice when you’ve got 3+ people in the boat, it’s easier to walk forward and backward between the seats. The jumps seats are the real icing on the cake though. They are surprising comfortable and secure for passengers, and being able to safely seat 6 is HUGE when it comes to family boating. You don’t sacrifice on fishability either, they are solid to walk on, and the tackle storage under them is an awesome addition. I’m not sure how they did it exactly, but they moved things around and maximized the interior space, and at the same time, I think there might be even more storage than my 203 had.

Any other questions, let me know, I’ll do my best to answer them.

Adam Arthur
    Billings MT

Thanks for the information! Greatly appreciate it. They do look like an amazing well thought out boat. Can’t wait to see the boat in person.

jarrod holbrook

Does that come with divorce papers and legal representation? My eyes say yes, my wallet say no sad

grizzly
    nebraska

dean how does the wx 2060 compare to the 208

Dean Marshall

dean how does the wx 2060 compare to the 208

While I use both models and both have their place, they are completely different boats. Not certain I can do justice via my keyboard skills! But always happy to visit via phone !

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.