My dog got attacked by a wolf today .

• Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Hey Don…I know I could use an update on Buster. Hope he’s still healing up well. I think a lot of us got pretty emotionally invested in his story so let us know how he’s doing when you get a chance.

Good day everyone , great news on Buster he does not need a second surgery . The vet unpinned him this am , must of had 20 staples in him . He felt all around the affected area and found nothing that warranted a second surgery . You guys have made me a believer , so many, many people literally from around the world sending prayers and positive thoughts for Buster ! Also credit to the vets who performed the surgery and attended him through these dark times . Everytime we had gone in for an appointment they all said how lucky he is , to be alive ! One thing we noticed about him he wags his tail a lot more than he used to ? Again guys the outpouring Buster received was greatly appreciated by Buster and Busters family . Guys have a great day Don

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

great news!!!! happy for the happy pup!!!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Good to hear that things are going well Don.
    Way to go Buster you tough little SOB.

MX1825

Glad to hear Don. WTG VET!!
    Good dog Buster!

Dan
    Southeast MN

Love hearing the good news every day Don. Hope you and your wife are doing well too,I’m sure this has been tough on all of you.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Good deal! Glad he’s on the mend

Netguy
    Minnetonka

. applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
    Way to go Buster Brown!! yay yay yay

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Good to hear that things are going well Don.
    Way to go Buster you tough little SOB.

That made me laugh ! But you are right !

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

That’s awesome to hear Don! Funny you say he’s wagging his tail more, maybe he has a new outlook on life, not sure what they can comprehend but going through that and coming out the other side, I could see that changing someone. Thanks for the update sir so glad Buster is doing well.

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

That’s awesome to hear Don! Funny you say he’s wagging his tail more, maybe he has a new outlook on life, not sure what they can comprehend but going through that and coming out the other side, I could see that changing someone. Thanks for the update sir so glad Buster is doing well.

As chuck 100 wrote he is one tough little SOB lOL He is getting around well looking forward to getting him the boat , i think he will like it .

MX1825

John your outlook would probably change also if you had the Grim Reaper pass before eyes like Buster! shock whistling

Dan
    Southeast MN

Mr. Meier how’s the pup doing?

Don Meier
    Butternut Wisconsin

Mr. Meier how’s the pup doing?

He is back to his old self ! Its truly remarkable ! I watch him every minute when i let him out to do his business . Its funny , he runs out about 30 yards and stops and waits for the signal to go poop . Then he runs another 15 yds and goes poop . Then he makes a bee line back to me . LOL He has tons of energy and gets very vocal around supper time or when we get ready to go outside . His hair has regrown some , but a long way to go . One lucky dog !

mojo

Very glad to hear the good news Don.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

that is soooo awesome to hear!!!!!!!!! waytogo waytogo yay

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Good to hear Buster’s doing well Don.
    YOU DA MAN BUSTER.

Karl Hungus
    Carver County, Minnesota

Truly great news Don. Can’t wait to tell my wife how well he’s doing.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

applause yay applause yay applause yay applause

Awesome news!!

27eyeguy

Great news, way to go Buster.

Viewing 22 posts - 151 through 172 (of 172 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.