Must have new gear for 2015?

• iowa_josh

Is there anything new and awesome this year?

I’ve got my eye on side imaging of some sort or an ipilot. I’ve had those new penn reels in my shopping cart but just haven’t quite got there.

I bought one of these to put on the boat. dash mount usb

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

I really want a MinnKota Ulterra bow mount.

I can’t keep up with the sonar technology advancements.

fishinfreaks
    Rogers, MN

I bought one of these to put on the boat. dash mount usb

What is that there thing? USB connection for charging cell phone? Where did you find that?

iowa_josh

Yeah I just saw a $10 (no volt meter) version at walmart not an hour ago. The one I got was like $20 but I thought the volt meter would come in handy.

Captainbrad
    Red River of the North

I really don’t have much on the wish list for 2015. I got a new set of Rippin Lips Rods and of course new line and hooks.

Last season I put an ONIX 10 on my new boat and mid-summer they updated with AutoChart Live to make real time maps. That is a feature that I really learned to love quick but didn’t have time to use it a ton. That is my top priority this year to get some of my best water mapped out so I know exactly where the structure is. In my mind probably the one thing that will change catfishing. I also finally will get my 360 installed.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

I’d like to add 3 Mr. Perch rod holders to be boat.

Also plan on Ethernet linking my two birds.

Boat needs a radio

Autochart Pro, I’ve got several rivers recorded just need the software to turn them into maps.

Would like up upgrade my 898cSI to an HD, not a high priority though.

Wouldn’t mind moving from a 70hp to a 90-110hp motor

Oh, and I must have a guide trip with brad in August with my daughter! She’s going to be King of the kitties! Hope to have her summer visit planned soon so I can hopefully find an opening with you Brad.

Captainbrad
    Red River of the North

I’d like to add 3 Mr. Perch rod holders to be boat.

Also plan on Ethernet linking my two birds.

Boat needs a radio

Autochart Pro, I’ve got several rivers recorded just need the software to turn them into maps.

Would like up upgrade my 898cSI to an HD, not a high priority though.

Wouldn’t mind moving from a 70hp to a 90-110hp motor

Oh, and I must have a guide trip with brad in August with my daughter! She’s going to be King of the kitties! Hope to have her summer visit planned soon so I can hopefully find an opening with you Brad.

That would be awesome. Lots of openings in August still.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.