Monkey on the Loose

• mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

She is loose in the neighborhood since last night and seems to have a crush on me. I’ve tried helping on my breaks. She’s held my hand and let me get close enough to touch her. But I am nervous she’ll bite, though the owners claimed she never has. But if she bites, she’s going down. When she held my hand and picked at them I think she was trying to calm me.

After work I’ll see if they are still trying.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20190912_094904_653.jpg

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Reminds me of the movie Outbreak

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I think you are trying to make your wife jealous Pug. rotflol

riverruns
    Inactive

Let us know what it tastes like.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I think you are trying to make your wife jealous Pug. rotflol

I am, but not for those reasons.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Ok, it’s twisted, but all that I can think of now is the old Police Academy movie.

“Officer, will you get my cat down from that tree?

“No problem, mam…”

Grouse

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Maggie is back home and had a bath. We finally made friends with the neighbors who have all the animals.

Found out they were loaded but the guy has had 4 heart transplants that drained them.

Looks like we have free reign of the petting zoo. Can’t wait to see the goats, tortoise, horses, pigs, parrot and my new friend Maggie and her mate. Hope he doesn’t throw poop at me when he finds out his girl has a crush on me.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Hope he doesn’t throw poop at me when he finds out his girl has a crush on me.

Enough said, sincker, snicker. chased
    All in fun my friend!

FryDog62

“Hope he doesn’t throw poop at me when he finds out his girl has a crush on me.”

I saw that once at the Outrigger bar in Rochester in 1982… just sayin’ it works..

tangler
    Inactive

Maggie is back home and had a bath. We finally made friends with the neighbors who have all the animals.

Found out they were loaded but the guy has had 4 heart transplants that drained them.

Looks like we have free reign of the petting zoo. Can’t wait to see the goats, tortoise, horses, pigs, parrot and my new friend Maggie and her mate. Hope he doesn’t throw poop at me when he finds out his girl has a crush on me.

That couple is living my wife’s dream! She’s an amateur zoologist but these guys sound next level. What kind of space to do they have?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I just hope you know that in the photo you sent me, it wasn’t his finger in your mouth. coffee

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I just hope you know that in the photo you sent me, it wasn’t his finger in your mouth. coffee

Dangit BK, Pass me the monitor screen cleaner!! jester

ajw

This another Florida man headline just waiting to happen

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>mplspug wrote:</div>

That couple is living my wife’s dream! She’s an amateur zoologist but these guys sound next level. What kind of space to do they have?

They have a few acres. The lady has been sending us a lot of pictures. She obviously loves those monkeys and animals and I can’t wait to visit. I actually have a little crush on the monkey. Now I wish I could have grabbed and held her.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Spank the monkey.

tornadochaser

What defensive round should I be loading for monkeys? 124gr HST do the trick?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.