EFN Field Staff Addition – Todd Olson

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

EFN is happy to announce the addition of Todd Olson to its growing Field Staff Team!

Over the winter we had really looked to improve FTR’s coverage of the tremendous trout fishing opportunities available in MN and adding Todd Olson to an already talented roster that includes John Eggers and Dave “D.A.” Anderson is certainly a move in that direction!

Todd Olson is an experienced trout angler and has a wealth of information to share with us here on FTR in our new MN Trout Streams Forum. A bit about Todd, in his own words…

“I have been a very avid fisherman for most of my life. At a very early age I picked up a fly rod, and have been hooked ever since. My early pursuits were for panfish and bass. As a sophomore in college I moved to Winona and was hooked on trout fishing. For the last 5-6 years I have been fishing 3-4 days per week on the great trout streams of SE Minnesota. Multiple times per year I venture out west to pursue trophy trout, and I try to get over to Lake Michigan tributaries to match wits with Steelhead and Salmon when our season is closed. Two years ago a friend and I started a guiding service The Fly Guys Guide Service to assist others in enjoying the same waters as we do. We have spent the last two years perfecting our website and taking out customers. My main goal in working with EFN is to expand our customer base through a well known (and used) local sight. I look forward to working with EFN and the Pro Staff in the future. I fish most of the Whitewater area, but focus on the South Branch, Main Branch, and Beaver Creek. I also spend some time fishing Garvin Brook and Ruprict Creek, when I get a chance to go south of I-90 I focus East Beaver Creek, Trout Run, Pine Creek, and the South Branch of the Root.”

I urge everyone interested in seeing this forum grow into a source for MN trout fishing information to take the time to welcome Todd. Feel free to ask questions…

From EFN…

Welcome Todd Olson!

Kerry Harvey
    Brownsdale, MN.

It’s good to have you on board Todd. Looking forward to working with you…Take care..

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard Todd. Look forward to learning from your post. Great bunch of guys here so I know you will have fun. Bill

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to the team Todd!
    looking forward to your reports, if you ever need any pics for your reports give me a shout!

smtroutchaser
    Minnesota

Welcome aboard Todd!
    It’s great swapping stories with people who know the true value of a pair of dry waders!
    John

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Welcome Todd,
    look forward to working with you here on EFN!

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Todd,

I’m looking forward to reading what you have to say on a subject you appear to be very good at.

Welcome to the team!

FlyGuy
    Winona, MN

Thanks for the welcome guys. I’m looking forward to working with all of you

Todd Olson
    The Fly Guys Guide Service
    EFN Pro Staff
    [email protected]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.