FTR Visitor Pic – Opening Day 22.5″ Brown Trout

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

This pic comes out to us from Kevin Eastburn and is a picture of a dandy trout. In his won words…” Caught Trout Opener 4/13/02. Root River, Near Sping Valley, Mn. Brown Trout 22 1/2 ”

Thanks for the picture. Way nice trout!

If anyone else has a photo or two they’d like to share with us here at FTL, simply send the photo out as a .jpg attachment in an e-mail to [email protected] and we’ll gladly get that posted here just as quickly as we can.

Good fishin’,

EFN Webstaff

theleadsled
    Washington, Ia.

Thats a dandy, Kevin. Congrats!

JimW
    SE MN

Where ya getting it mounted? I have a recommendation if need be! Does trout the best I have seen!

KevsPike

I took it to Toms Taxidermy Studio in Clarks Grove. I have heard good thing about his work with trout. Who was it you were talking about ?

JimW
    SE MN

Tom is the guy I was going to refer you to!!! I have yet to see a Taxidermist that performs at an equal caliber!

He is truly amazing and does Trout VERY well! You will not be dissapointed!!!!!!!

What did you catch that browner on? Time of day? Stream condition etc. I don’t expect location, by any means!!

Nice fish!!!!

PS. you look very familiar?? Oh well, maybe all stream fisherman begin to look alike!?

Jim W

KevsPike

I caught him with some chub bait , I was using crawlers but pulling in alot of suckers…It was about 8:00pm & it had just finished a few light showers…The rivers seemed to be at normal level but running FAST… But the time must have been just right…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.