Strawberry Lake

• nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey Guys I am heading up to Strawberry Lake this weekend with a buddy from work who has a cabin up there.
    he does not get out fishing much and has invited me along to help him figure out the lake a little bit,
    I was wondering if anyone here has ever done any fishing on this lake and would be willing to share any helpful pointers.
    any info would be greatly appreciated.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

The only Strawberry Lake that I know of is north of Detroit Lakes. If that is the lake there is a lot of crappie and walleye in there. The walleye you will be fishing right up against and in the weed lines unless they have moved off the breaks alreay.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Found 3 strawberry lakes in mn, becker, cass and crow wing county. If its the one in cass, it is a tiny lake. not even a mile around the shore, and 5 feet deep ?

big g

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey Guys
    I guess I should have been more Specific Yes it is the Strawberry lake just north of Detroit Lakes I believe by like 23 miles
    any help is greatly appreciated.

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Nate,

I have not been on that one in a LONG time but I know someone who has and I will see if I can get him to give you some tips.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.