Brainerd area forum???

• nick
    Lakeville, MN

Ohhh masterful and great forum/site gods
    I think the site needs a brainerd area forum, which would include Gull lake which is already a forum… I see there are quite a few people mentioning the whitefish chain… I’d so love to see the lake section of this site take off. I don’t think there is a need to have subsections in the forum, since there isn’t much talk in there yet anyways

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

We are in the process of looking over an application for someone to report on the Brainard area. [just received it] Are you a mind reader by any chance? ]
    Thanks, Bill

nick
    Lakeville, MN

The GF think I can read her mind… Alas if she only knew more about fishing

curt
    Winnebago, MN

hmm… I don’t know if its a good thing to have your girlfriend think you can read her mind haha… I’ve been married a loooong time… even when I’m sure I can I don’t think I’ll let that secret out… to many times when I read I see honey do lists hahaha!

Curt

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

You asked for it! And good timing too as we were in the process of adding a new staff member, Jason Erlandson, to report on this very area!~

Brainerd Area Lakes

Stop in and help us all welcome Jason Erlandson to In-Depthangling.com and of course drop any fishing reports or questions you might have for this area.

Quote:

Ohhh masterful and great forum/site gods
    I think the site needs a brainerd area forum, which would include Gull lake which is already a forum… I see there are quite a few people mentioning the whitefish chain… I’d so love to see the lake section of this site take off. I don’t think there is a need to have subsections in the forum, since there isn’t much talk in there yet anyways

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.