Congrats to the boys who fished Lewis and Clark

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I heard some of you IDO boys did really well at last weekend’s tourney. Congrats guys!

Any photos?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Mike and Dean did awesome on Sunday by placing second. They are now leading in the Top Gun points race. Jason and Bill placed 8th on Sat. Bill and Greg were 4th on Sun. I wished I could have gotten some pictures of some of the fish, but my camera got a little wet on Friday in the 40 MPH winds.

boos1906

Congrats guys. So how did you do ben?

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

It wasn’t our weekend. We finished in the middle of the pack on Sat. and Sun. we were lucky to weigh the one fish we did. Just couldn’t get bit. We watched a lot of boats within 100 feet of us boat some really nice fish, including Mike and Deans 26 incher.

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Didn’t past IDO staffer Todd C win it???

Ryan Hale

boos1906

What won the tournament both days? I was suppose to be fishing that trail this year. Was it a pretty tough bite?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Ryan,

I heard that John McAllister and Todd Consbruck took first place. Todd’s still around here at times. Mike Means and Dean took second and are leading in points on the year.

Congrats guys!

mike means

Thanks Wade and Ben. I have too say that our team is definately the reason that we are doing so well. We have some really good friends and some damn good fisherman in our pack, hope I can learn more from these guys. Hopefully, the year keeps going like it is and we get all of our boats into the NTC for next year.

See you this weekend Wade.

Mike M

“Our minds are clear because we have had no beer.”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.