16 weeks how are you preparing?

• les_welch

It’s coming fast, any preperation?

les_welch

Sunday was a rest day. Ice cream, popcorn, and a smore. Not Good!

Back on track today.

Spin class @ 5:30 this morning, followed by 45 minutes of legs and upper body conditioning.

Running, then sand volleyball tonight.

Compiling my updated bivy hunt list, with weights added to it, down to the 1/2 oz.

Using a spreadsheet and deciphering which freeze dried meals, I will benefit more from with the weight to calorie ratio.

lick

Quote:

Sunday was a rest day. Ice cream, popcorn, and a smore.

now your talking my language

big_g
    Isle, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Sunday was a rest day. Ice cream, popcorn, and a smore.

now your talking my language

What ??? No Beer ???

lick

only lite beer gotta stay fit

les_welch

[quote

What ??? No Beer ???

Call me a girl, but no beer here. Can’t stand the taste of the stuff. Slippery nipples, Hot Sex, Screwdrivers, Alabama Slammers, now we’re talking….

les_welch

2 miles at a faster than race pace last night, then 1 hour of sand volleyball.

6.1 miles this morning at a 9:24 pace, in just before the rain hit. Will hit the Y, for weights tonight.

les_welch

Wed a.m, spin class, followed by weights. Wed night, advanced conditioning class. Headed to the range for our annual opening night shoot. Got in about 60 arrows. Had some new custom strings and cables made, since my first season turkey hunt. Got to stretch them in a little last night.

les_welch

Turkey hunt sat morning, with my wife, no shots taken.

Ran a 5K trail race, to benefit the Lutheran Social Services, at 10:00 a.m. Ran a good pace of just under 7 minutes, and finished 4th oal, and 2nd in my age group.

Sunday, turkey hunted in the am, with wife. One nice Tom got to ride home in the back of the truck. Did the usual Mothers Day stuff.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.