Drum Roll Please……!!!

• livetofishmn
    Mankato, Mn

For some reason the full screen option wont work when im on the ido video page but it will work when watching the video on this post…any ideas on why???
    thanks

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Well that is a bugger, isn’t it? I don’t have an answer for you… but I’ll try and get to the bottom of it and post back.

sorgy
    Southwestern PA USA

Great show. I gotta get Fox Sports Pittsburgh to pick up this show.

Roy

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Welcome to IDO roygpa.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Great show. I gotta get Fox Sports Pittsburgh to pick up this show.

Roy

We’d love to send this show out to your neck of the woods. Call your Fox affiliate and holler at them. Tell them to start airing these shows!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Did you guys catch the DANDY buck Scott’s dad shot the night we arrived? It was laying on the trailer and is in the shot as Scott and I leave the cabin. That was one nice deer.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

saw the buck, nice, you guys must not eat much if your only going to keep 6 gills! That cold air looked painful, at least it keeps the crowds off the lake.

scottsteil
    Central MN

6 Each Fried Potato’s and a few Now that some good eatin

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Did you guys catch the DANDY buck Scott’s dad shot the night we arrived? It was laying on the trailer and is in the shot as Scott and I leave the cabin. That was one nice deer.

I saw that! You guys should of zoomed in on that big boy!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

saw the buck, nice, you guys must not eat much if your only going to keep 6 gills! That cold air looked painful, at least it keeps the crowds off the lake.

I’m a big guy and I can’t eat any more fried fish than that with all the side items that Scott’s dad had for us at the end of the day.

Of course we didn’t have any left over either. But I can’t say I remember wanting any more.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Quote:

saw that! You guys should of zoomed in on that big boy!

That was the last weekend of Muzzleloader season. We were filming the show the same day he got the deer. After 12 hours of fliming on the ice, I got to come back to the cabin and help drag a deer I couldn’t of been happier for him though, we hunt hard and try to only harvest nice bucks, that was the first and only one taken off our land for the year

big_g
    Isle, MN

Just got off the phone with the Bro-in-law…. Our group has gotten drawn for the Elk/Muley Hunt in Montana this fall !!!

He didn’t think we would get drawn… he said I must have been the lucky 4th !!!

les_welch

congrats,let the planning begin.

walleyefisher87
    Central MN/SJU

good work. Now the anticipation can begin.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats Big G, you better start running those hills and get in shape.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Way to go big g and co. Looking forward to the post when you guys return! Hopefully lots of pictures!

big_g
    Isle, MN

You sound like the Bro-in-law…..

I always thought I was a “Fine specimen” already…

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Congrats Big G!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I know G, I thought I was in “OK” shape until climbing hills for 2 days in the Black Hills fixing fence, then branding cattle this past weekend.

I just started running again last week and I have a long way to go before I’m back in shape.

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

Thanks for the heads up. We also drew for the Combo hunt. I guess the third time is a charm. I can’t wait!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Congrats to you also SJ!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Saweet !!! See you in the hills

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Good Luck and Have fun . what about carrying a O2 tank

lick

Quote:

I know G, I thought I was in “OK” shape until climbing hills for 2 days in the Black Hills fixing fence, then branding cattle this past weekend.

I just started running again last week and I have a long way to go before I’m back in shape.

round is a shape

congrats guys good luck with the hunts

coppertop
    Central MN

Congrats Big G!

tmski

Congrats guys!

prieser
    Byron, MN

Great news G. I thought I was in shape too, I dropped 40 lbs last year for my Montana hunt, lets just say it wasn’t enough. My guide told me that if you think your doing enough, double it. Reguardless, I hope you have a great fun filled hunt.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.