MinnKota AutoPilot 48lb Thrust Trolling Motor

• mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

I am selling a used MinnKota AutoPilot 48lb Thrust Trolling Motor, Foot Pedal, and Battery. I am getting rid of it because I have upgraded systems. This system works great other than you cannot steer with the foot pedal only when you are running the motor wide open at a “10” setting. If you bump it down to “9” or lower then you can steer fine. There is a small crack on the cover of the trolling motor head, as you can see in the pictures, it does not affect the performance of the motor though.

The battery has been used for 1 season and is in good shape. It is an EverStart 27DC Marine Battery, that retails new at Wal-Mart for $81.67. In other words, it is a 12v Deep Cycle battery.

This is a bow mount motor, and can be used asap on your boat once you install it, just in time for the Walleye or Bass opener on May 9! *Note, I am not selling the Quick Release Bracket to mount it on, so you will either need to purchase a quick release bracket or permanently mount it directly onto the bow of your boat, both of which would be easy to do.

Please PM me with any further questions, and in most cases I should be able to reply quickly.

Attachments:
    1. photo-5.jpg

2. photo-6.jpg

3. photo-3.jpg

4. photo-4.jpg

5. photo-11.jpg

6. photo-21.jpg

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

$280 OBO. Sorry I forgot to list that.

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

TTT. Make me a reasonable offer, it’s taking up garage space that I don’t have enough of right now.

Gabe Kuettner
    wabasha mn

I am interested and will get paid friday

mnrabbit
    South Central Minnesota

Sold last night. Sorry.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.