Minnesota’s Alaskan version of salmon

• Red Eye

Get yourself a spear and kill everyone of them you can.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Get your self a can of corn and a hand line

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Any of them make it up?

FryDog62

Any of them make it up?

Hard to tell, I think doubtful. Probably need higher water but not too much current to make a go of it.

Rainylakefisher

#17 at Fox Hollow Golf Course! I designed those golf holes and that waterfall! It was meant to be aesthetic, but I guess we’re also helping control the carp population. I’ve played Fox Hollow for 20 years and there’s always been a pretty good carp run in that creek that connects the Crow River to Foster Lake. Some years the water is so high the waterfalls are not even visible, but in lower water conditions the ponds are separate water bodies. They were still there last night, but not as many as the video.

FryDog62

#17 at Fox Hollow Golf Course! I designed those golf holes and that waterfall! It was meant to be aesthetic, but I guess we’re also helping control the carp population. I’ve played Fox Hollow for 20 years and there’s always been a pretty good carp run in that creek that connects the Crow River to Foster Lake. Some years the water is so high the waterfalls are not even visible, but in lower water conditions the ponds are separate water bodies. They were still there last night, but not as many as the video.

Ding, ding, ding… we have a winner!!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

There’s a ton of great fertilizer there.

Bob Bowman
    MN

There’s suckers there too🤔

Great cutbait…just sayin

Attachments:
    1. 20220429_205030-scaled.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.