soldMinn Kota Ulterra

• woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

I have a 2018 Ulterra 36v, Ipilot link, 112, 60 inch shaft, US2 transducer,bluetooth, remote and footpedal. Good cond and works as it should. Never had any type of problem with it. Switching to a Terrova. $1800.00

Attachments:
    1. ult-2.jpeg

2. ult-1-1.jpeg

3. ult-1.jpeg

Karry Kyllo

I’m curious. Why are you going to a Terrova from an Ulterra? Usually it’s the other way around.

The SCRATCHER
    spring valley mn

Maybe issues in early spring on how they can freeze and shear gears? The guy who sold me mine talked me out of buying 1 because I fish march April may and did not recommend the icy conditions for the tilt mechanism

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Maybe issues in early spring on how they can freeze and shear gears? The guy who sold me mine talked me out of buying 1 because I fish march April may and did not recommend the icy conditions for the tilt mechanism

I have heard about this issue too from a couple Ulterra owners. All those moving parts combined with cold temps are a combination for problems. My uncle has a Minn Kota Genesis many years ago which was very similar to the Ulterra and it was fine during the warmer time of year but constantly struggled in the colder temps.

Umy
    South Metro

LOVE my Terrova. Older though and wish it was Bluetooth. I want the Spotlock option on the foot pedal instead of just the remote

Karry Kyllo

I’ve had Terrovas in the past and they worked fine but I wouldn’t want to go back to a Terrova after running an Ulterra for a few years now. I’ve read the stories about troubles with Uterras too, but I’ve never had any trouble with my mine.

mojogunter

So you’re the one that hasn’t had an issue with their Ulterra. grin

I’ve had Terrovas in the past and they worked fine but I wouldn’t want to go back to a Terrova after running an Ulterra for a few years now. I’ve read the stories about troubles with Uterras too, but I’ve never had any trouble with my mine.

Matt L
    Twin Cities

I made the switch to a Terrova last year after mine got stuck down in Green Bay. Luckily I have a sliding trolling motor bracket that helped me get it out. Only had to call 21 places to find one!

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

Do you guys ever have anything good to say??? SMFH

Umy
    South Metro

Yep, I’m still breathing yay

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Minn Kota Ulterra’ is closed to new replies.