Mille Lacs open seat Friday/saturday

• bigcrappie
    Blaine

My dad backed down for fishing this weekend so looking for someone to fish with, I will be out of the west side. looking for someone that maybe has fall fished before, maybe a regular. The weather looks like it should be a good time.

Friend request me or [email protected]

Flickershad25

Sry got a full boat but feel free to touch base with me when you get up on friday. We will be up Thursday thru sunday. I’ll do my best to steer ya in a direction if we have any luck Thursday!

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

If the weather sucks I’ll be up… If the weather is nice I’ll be stuck at home working on getting our new house ready for winter. Hard to believe I’d hope for bad weather on full moon weekend, but with the current forecast looks like I’ll be blowing out sprinkler systems, staining swing sets, and raking leaves (

bigcrappie
    Blaine

If the weather sucks I’ll be up… If the weather is nice I’ll be stuck at home working on getting our new house ready for winter. Hard to believe I’d hope for bad weather on full moon weekend, but with the current forecast looks like I’ll be blowing out sprinkler systems, staining swing sets, and raking leaves (

Too bad, the good thing is its just the start of the fall fishing with the full moon early in the month Nov could be a great time also.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.