Open Seat – Lake Michigan Salmon Charter

• littlefishy
    Ellsworth, WI

Due to a family issue, one of the members of our salmon fishing crew is suddenly unable to attend this years trip to Two Rivers, WI. We currently have seven members and are looking for the eighth.
    We will be leaving the afternoon of July 24th from Ellsworth, WI and will be traveling along Hwy 29. We will be returning late afternoon on July 26th. We have four hotel rooms booked and two charter boats set-up for Friday and Saturday morning charters. I have been using the same charters for the past 10 years and have never had a bad time even when the fishing has not been the greatest. Normal cost for two morning charters and two nights hotel is about $250-$275 a person depending on tip for captain and crew. Normally we all toss in a few bucks for gas to get there. Only other expenses would be food, drinks ect.

Our crew is very laid back and fun to hang out with. Ages range from 25 to 55ish. We enjoy good food and having a few cocktails in the evening. If you are sensitive, can’t take a joke or just plain uptight, you will not enjoy yourself.

If you are seriously interested, feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] for any additional info, pics etc.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.