Metro spin class

• Deuces

Certainly not talking about those horrendous things with 2 wheels that look like alot of work and weave in and out of traffic without obeying any traffic laws themselves…..

Spinner bite is starting to heat up on the weedlines. Like slo death and crawlers on my spin rigs to beef up the sexy factor. Get those bullet or egg sinkers and start weaving yourself, can be fun stuff. Catch alot of species.

Ross Gunderson

Thanks for the tip Butthurt,
    Are you using real crawlers or rubber? I have ran in to issues with small sunfish destroying my crawler rig the couple times I tried spinners.

Deuces

Real so far. I did just pick up some gulp so will try those out.

An advantage to this presentation are most weedlines around here are fairly shallow, say 10-15′ so a quick reel in, rethread of crawler and quick toss back out you are back in business.

Have caught many larger panfish with this presentation. Pinch the crawler just below the hook for better hookups. Im using mustad slo death #2, 4s could be used with #0-1 blades to consistently catch more pannies.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Was planning on trying this method out on tonka tomorrow. I’ll report back how it goes assuming it doesn’t thunderstorm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.