Mathews Mission Craze II for youth.

• robby
    Quad Cities

Tonight my 9 y/o daughter and I went to the archery shop and bought a bow for her Christmas present. She is so stoked, I am so broked! LOL. We settled on a Mission Craze II. This is not a toy. I cannot believe how adjustable this system is. Draw length from 19 to 30 inches. Draw weight from 13 to 70 lbs. Bare weight is 3.4lbs. Axel to Axel length is 28 inches. I could shoot this bow. At top end of adjustments the Axel yo Axel is a bit short, but we’ve got lots of time to worry that. I gotta admit I’m a bit envious of this bow. My archery equipment works fine, but is a few years old. I think this will be a good thing and something for her and I to do together year round. It will also teach her safety, responsibility, relaxed concentration, the merits of practice, and eye hand coordination. It cannot possibly not benefit many facets of life. I’m stoked too! Thanks for letting me celebrate aloud!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Awesome. What a Christmas present!

Have you let her shoot it yet? You can’t use that “Dad’s gotta break it in,” excuse forever.

Grouse

robby
    Quad Cities

P.S. She refused the pink Camo job too. She wanted regular Camo. I do believe we’ve another Redneck on our hands. Lol!

deertracker

Just picked one up for my 8 year old for Christmas. He will be very surprised.
    DT

robby
    Quad Cities

waytogo

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

P.S. She refused the pink Camo job too. She wanted regular Camo. I do believe we’ve another Redneck on our hands. Lol!

Get another part time job and start banking get all the extra cash you can now….that is exactly how it started with my daughters almost 14 years ago….just like us, the cost of the toys get a heck of a lot more expensive as the years pass. Now it’s high end optics, customI zed rifle, elk hunts, duck decoys, go devil…..the lint in the wallet is getting squeezed. Congrats on her start to archery. Great way to get them started waytogo

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

i own 3 of them bows for my all 3 of my kids. they love thier missions and have been shooting them avidly now for a year. my oldest is at 40 pounds, my middle son is at 24, and my daughter is at 18 pounds. they where already scoping out the colored camo accesories to put on them.

I hope they enjoy them new toys.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

my daughter refused the pink camo and went with a nice green camo but had to upcharge the bow due to her wanting a pink string to match her loop. oh well the stuff we do for our kids

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.