marcum lx-7 for sale 550.00

• wirenut2002

bought at the beginning of the year and decided to go with a smaller model only used a couple of times
    never had any issues
    have org. box, charger, manual

FEATURES
    8-inch LCD (800 x 600px) display
    Four user-selectable color palettes
    User-defined on-screen “Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
    “Multifaceted Sonar Display” LCD windows – “water column vertical,” vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays.
    Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8° or 20° transducer cone angles (ex: 20° — 32ft depth – 11.3 ft ‘footprint diameter’)
    MarCum sonar features–
    1/2″ Target seperation
    Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
    Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
    Adjustable Scroll/ping rate
    Fully user-defined “Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
    Adjustable Night-Vis Backlight
    Includes rechargeable 12-volt 9-amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase
    Snow Shield Faceplate included
    Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP (600-watts RMS)
    Temperature Capable when used with optional High-Speed Transducer
    Made in the USA with US and imported parts

550.00 cash
    no checks CASH ONLY
    located in grand forks,n.d

Attachments:
    1. IMG_1349.jpg

2. IMG_1348.jpg

Will Harmon
    Austin mn

I am very interested but I am busy all weekend with a home and vacation show in Austin mn hoping u would like to hold it until next weekend have the money just not the time

Doug Larsen
    Minnesohtah

wirenut – My brother in law needs one can you ship to MN?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.