LX7 SENS /Resolution issues?

• ps0345

I noticed last night fishing next to my buddy, that my LX7 had looked completely different then his. We both have the upgrade, had all the same settings. but my marks seemed significantly larger then his. It’s like my sensitivity was way up and my target adjust was up. We, turned his off and still I had the same issue. Swapped a battery, no change. Its almost like my screen resolution wasn’t tight. If that makes any sense. Anyone had this issue? Only thing I haven’t tried is a new transducer.

Ray Gylsen
    Glenwood,Mn

The only thing I can think of is different cone angle. Did you check that?

ps0345

yup on both 20 and 8

sand-burr
    Grasston, MN

Check and see if one is being run in summer mode.

ps0345

Check and see if one is being run in summer mode.

I know mine is, I will have him check his. I never thought about that

hamms
    Mn

Check ping speed also.

ERIKJ
    Chaska, MN

They have a Target Adjust feature that you most likely have adjusted differently.

ps0345

They have a Target Adjust feature that you most likely have adjusted differently.

We both where running Winter / all the setting the same.
    I’m going to reinstall the update and see if that helps.
    but its just really frustrating. everything on his was nice and tight and mine where almost 3 times the size.

Try switching transducers with your buddy, see if the symptom follows the ducer. I had a transducer that was hypersensitive, worked OK for the most part, but displayed a far hotter signal than my other ducers at lower sensitivity settings.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.