Lund Impact reviews?

• brian_peterson
    Eagan, MN

I’m starting to do some preliminary research for a new boat next summer/fall. I see Lund basically replaced the Explorer with the Impact. I LOVED my last 18ft Explorer ss and am considering the new Impact for my next. Does anybody have any first hand experience with this boat? Likes/dislikes or any advice would be appreciated. FYI, I’m looking at the 1875 Sport with a 150 something.

eyekatcher
    Lakeville, MN

Just love my 1675 Sport. Compartments laid out in same place as Pro V were in the past. No dead space. Runs great, planes fast and good speed with the 90 HP 4 stroke. Great on gas with judicious use of throttle. Stable platform. Got the full canvas for spring trips up north. The pro trak and sport track are real nice. Got the optional seat / deck and really like the bigger casting deck and it positions everything like a table for tying, etc.

Adley

I would suggest you to visit Pontoon Boat Guide where you can find the specification, features and reviews about the Lund boats.

dog2th
    Omaha, NE

I have an Explorer Sport 1825 w/ 150 Etec
    The Impact is almost identical. I liked the layout better than the ProV for the weekend warrior. Just couldn’t see 5k extra for the few advantages.
    IPS Ii hull is much drier than IPS I. I’ve run them side by side.
    My buddy also has an Impact he bought from Al Lindner and he loves it.
    The 150 on his and my boats is the only way to go. I’ll never buy another boat that is not maxed out at the hp rating.
    He and I will get to 47-49 mph GPS at wot. Not bad for a weekend toy that pulls tubes too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.