Lund seats

• jeff4054

Picked up a 2007 lund 1660 classic in need of new Lund seats. Anyone ever use a seat like a captains seat with arm rests in the rear by the tiller?

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Picked up a 2007 lund 1660 classic in need of new Lund seats. Anyone ever use a seat like a captains seat with arm rests in the rear by the tiller?

If your seat structure is good why not just have them recovered, MOST all upholstery shops can match color and style.

Trev
    Battle Lake, MN

I’ve seen the captain seats in the back of tillers but would think the bulky armrests would get in the way? I wouldn’t want one but all about personal preference…and a few hundered extra $$$.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

I’ve seen the captain seats in the back of tillers but would think the bulky armrests would get in the way? I wouldn’t want one but all about personal preference…and a few hundered extra $$$.

My thought exactly especially in a 1660 ,thats why I suggested recover them

jerry b
    western WI

I use the add-on armrests on my Warrior seat. It took a bit of imagination to make’m fit and clear everything but I’ll never be without’m. jerr

bclii
    MN/AZ

A buddy has got the Lund seats with armrests in his 1660 pro-v tiller, I like them.

kidfish

I’m a bigger guy, and when I bought my pro-v, I took the armrests off because they got in my way more than they helped.
    If you’re looking for new seats and don’t want to spend as much as Lund wants for their seats, check out the Elite seats from the Rogers store. Decent price and I like the 2 I have from there. Comfortable and very solid.

Adley

I have used lund captain seats on my Lowe Pontoon SF214. They are very comfortable.

Burr

I thought the large seat with arm rests was clumsey in a much larger boat, to the point I took it out after the first day fishing with it.

That was not a tiller, but it was not a 16 foot boat either.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.