Lund graphics

• dog2th
    Omaha, NE

Just bought an Explorer with the Walleye Graphics on the hull. Not real crazy about the graphics, but love everything else.
    I am considering either removing and replacing all graphics with more traditional Lund graphics or removing just the fish off the graphics.
    Has anyone done this before?
    Can I get new graphics from Lund?
    Are they easily applied?

andyboo
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

You can order just about any kind of graphics directly from Lund but I want to warn you you better price them out first. You will find out very quickly where the phrase sticker shock originated.

Grouse_Dog
    The Shores of Lake Harriet

Yes and Yes.

Contact Lund – they have all the information and product you need

Dog

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Or come up with your own idea and contact a graphics company….why be like all the rest of the Lunds. Can make yours stand out from the crowd.

igotone

Quote:

Or come up with your own idea and contact a graphics company….why be like all the rest of the Lunds. Can make yours stand out from the crowd.

I agree that walleye Lund put on looks like a bag case of Dock RASH!!

Chris H

This should not be a problem, you can order them from lund. Also for the folks that like the Walleye graphics you can still order them. I only like the Walleye graphics on black, but to each their own.

Adley

Yes, you can directly order from Lund. I would suggest you to get red chrome graphics, the red looks insanely awesome.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.