LTB Back Trolling Splash Guards

• loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

Can anyone direct me to some place to obtain splash guards please? This would almost complete my ‘complete’fishing machine.

jetro
    Mayer, MN

whitecapmfg.com
    Wavewackers.com

Jeff Schomaker

Loonswail shoot me a message. I have a pretty good splash guard connection. I can give you a phone number if you want. Great guy and he will custom build them to fit your boat and needs. Lmk

loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

Thanx. I am in contact with White Cap Mtg. Looks promising.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

I have been very happy with my Whitecaps, 6 years or better now. The fella actually made them as I waited. I just happened to be in the area and stopped by. Great service and really neat to see the process.

loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

Thanx for the input…..Going with Walleye Master splash guards. Good input from Jeff Shomaker. I spoke with Wayne and have decided to go that rout. Probably will take the boat and camper up there and have him install them and do some camping/fishing as well. Thanx Jeff….Will post pix after.

loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

WOW!! Simply amazing. Arrived Monday afternoon and was welcomed warmly by Becky and shown where to set up my pick up camper. Later, checking my boat for something I found Wayne nearly finised installing the guards. Was supposed to do it Tues a.m. Really professional job done. Pics later today. Going fishin w Wayne this a.m. Again, WOW!

Jeff Schomaker

He is the best in the business! Me and my family actually have a place there in the camp ground. And wayne is a very very close friend. I’ve fished with a lot of people and nobody is better then he is in my opinion

loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

Sorry I didn’t get the photos yesterday. Ended up traveling home. Anyway, here they are. Thanks Jeff for turning me on to Wayne. What a guy! I’m certain I’ll be more than happy with the guards. Had a great time with Wayne as well.

Attachments:
    1. image21.jpg

2. image18.jpg

3. image19.jpg

4. image20.jpg

5. image17.jpg

loonswail
    Ankeny, IA

Oops guess I shouldn’t trust the eyes w/o reading glasses when looking at thumbnails. Sorry for the duplicate. Here’s the other pic.

Attachments:
    1. image22.jpg

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.